Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Restart of Sorts...

My experiment with Wordpress seems to have come to an end, and while I enjoyed the freedom it allowed me as far as customization goes, securing a reliable free server was a nightmare. I used 000webhost primarily and tried out a number of others, but I was constantly hit with tons of downtime, unreliable servers, and restrictions that made functioning a simple website practically impossible.

So after all the headaches and wall repairs, I'm settling for blogger as my host and platform for the foreseeable future. 

In the meantime, as I build this site and try to get it to my liking, excuse the mess... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before posting a comment, please read my policies on Commenting and Discourse.


Posting here indicates that you agree to adhere to those policies.